E-mail MeAaron A. Herreras
Aaron Herreras joined KCNF in January 2016. She received her education at the University of Chicago (B.A., 2010) and the George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2015), where she was Executive Editor for The Federal Circuit Bar Journal, a Member of the GW Moot Court Board and the GW Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, and awarded the Ogden W. Fields Labor Law Award for highest overall proficiency in labor law.
At the George Washington University Law School, Ms. Herreras focused her studies on labor and employment law. While in law school, Ms. Herreras interned at the American Federation of Government Employees, working on employment discrimination cases for federal sector employees. She also interned at the National Labor Relations Board in the Appellate and Supreme Court Litigation Branch, assisting on cases concerning unfair labor practice charges filed by Employers, Unions, and individuals.
Previously, Ms. Herreras worked as a Case Manager at Bergmann & Moore, LLC in Bethesda, Maryland. There, Ms. Herreras handled Veterans disability claims at all levels of the VA administrative process.
Year Joined Firm
- District of Columbia
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Ogden W. Fields Labor Law Award
- The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Group