Kalijarvi, Chuzi, Newman & Fitch provides experienced, detailed and knowledgeable advice and counsel when a reduction-in-force (RIF) is imminent.
Washington D.C. Reductions in Force Attorney
We are experienced in understanding:
- Who has right to "bump" into other positions within a competitive area.
- Who has the right to retain grade and retained pay (called "saved pay") if reassigned to a lower-graded position.
- Who is entitled to Re-employment priority through the Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP).
- What are the employees' retention, reassignment and relocation rights pursuant to a transfer of function Severance pay if separated from federal service.
- When can discontinued service retirement be offered to employees with sufficient tenure whose positions are eliminated.
Contact Us Now
Contact us now for more information on how our skilled attorneys can assist you with your issues regarding a reduction in force.